TANDEMZ, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €2,400, whose head office is located at 27 rue du Chemin Vert - 75011 PARIS, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under number 881 896 187, represented by its President, Mrs. Marine WOLFFHUGEL (hereafter "TANDEMZ") is concerned about the protection of Personal Data and undertakes to protect them in accordance with the applicable regulations and in particular with the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 called "Règlement Général sur la Protection des Données" or "RGPD", and the Law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended, called "Loi Informatique et Liberté".
When it collects the Personal Data of the Participants, TANDEMZ carries out processing operations for which it is qualified as "data controller", in the sense of the above-mentioned texts.
The Participants are also hereinafter referred to as the "Concerned Persons" within the meaning of the applicable Personal Data Protection Regulations.
TANDEMZ undertakes to comply at all times with the requirements of the applicable Personal Data Protection Regulations and to process Personal Data only under the conditions set out below.
- Personal Data: means data which, within the meaning of the applicable Regulation on the protection of personal data, allows to designate or identify, directly or indirectly, a natural person.
- Participant: refers to any natural person of legal age and capacity who accesses the Platform in order to participate in a Session, regardless of his or her location and the means of access.
- Platform: refers to the test platform entitled "Tandemz", published by TANDEMZ and made available to the Participant via the Internet on the Website.
- Regulations applicable to the protection of personal data: refers to all regulations applicable to the protection of personal data and in particular Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, known as the "Règlement Général sur la Protection des Données" or "RGPD", and Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended, known as the "Loi Informatique et Libertés".
- Sessions: refers to the study and test sessions offered on the Platform, allowing a Participant to participate in a study on a product, a service, a Participant test, a Participant interview, a focus group.
- Site: refers to the website https://www.tandemz.io/ published by TANDEMZ and providing access to the Platform and the Sessions.
2.Purposes of the processing of Personal Data
TANDEMZ processes the Participant's Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Registration of the Participant to the Tandemz panel;
- Eligibility and participation of the Participant in Sessions;
- Propose Sessions to the Participant according to his/her profile;
- Improving the performance and functionality of the Platform;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents; Improvement of the performance and functionalities of the Platform;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware, and security incident management;
- Management of possible disputes;
- Monitoring and analysis of the Platform's traffic;
- and For statistical purposes.
3.Personal data processed
As data controller, TANDEMZ processes the following Personal Data:
Participant Data collected during registration on the Panel Platform:
- Name and surname;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Postal Code;
- Consumption habits: owner of an iOS or Android phone;
Participant Data collected when browsing the Platform:
- IP address, connection data;
Participant Data that may be collected when requesting participation in a Session, depending on the specific needs of each Session:
- Average Income
- Consumption habits
- Spoken languages
- Digital equipment owned
- Ease with the digital or operating system used
- Areas of interest.
The compulsory or optional nature of the data entry is specified at the time of collection by an asterisk next to the data to be filled in in a compulsory manner. TANDEMZ requires the mandatory disclosure of certain personal data in order to implement the above mentioned purposes. The optional data allow TANDEMZ to get to know the Participant better and to offer the Participant Sessions adapted to his/her profile.
If the application questionnaire for a Session contains questions asking for sensitive Personal Data, additional express consent will be requested from the Participant to process such Personal Data. Sensitive Data is, pursuant to the applicable Personal Data Protection Regulations, information that reveals the alleged racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, data concerning health, data concerning the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
4. Storage period of Personal Data
The Participant's Personal Data collected for the purposes of registering for the panel as well as to offer the Participant Sessions adapted to his/her profile are kept for a maximum of 2 years after the last participation. At the end of this retention period, TANDEMZ will send an informative email to the Participant informing him/her of the upcoming deletion of his/her Personal Data. Beyond that, the Personal Data are archived by TANDEMZ, in a secure environment, for the legal period of limitation for the purpose of evidence for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court
The Participant's Personal Data collected in the context of the Participant's participation in Sessions are kept for the duration of the Session. Beyond that, Personal Data are anonymized for scientific research and statistical purposes (art. 89, paragraphs 1 and 2 of the General Regulations on Data Protection of April 27, 2016), the anonymization of such data no longer allowing the identification of the persons concerned.
5.Recipients of Personal Data
The Personal Data of the Participant is strictly confidential and is intended exclusively for TANDEMZ and the client organizing the Session(s) in which the Participant participates. In the context of a Session, TANDEMZ will transmit to the client involved in the Session:
- The first name of the Participant;
- The first letter of the last name;
- The address chosen by the Participant for the meeting;
- The address chosen by the Participant for the meeting;
If the Client agrees to meet the Participant, the following data will then be transmitted:
- The phone number
- The email address.
Unless it is legally or judicially obliged to do so, TANDEMZ will never disclose, transfer, rent or transmit Personal Data that are processed on the Platform to third parties other than its clients and the following technical service providers:
the Platform's hosting service providers, for the purpose of performing technical hosting and database management services:
TANDEMZ subcontractors for the functional needs of the Platform, in particular:
- Datadog, Inc. 620 8th Avenue, Floor 45, New York, NY 10018, providing a logging service to fix bugs and improve the Platform.
- SendinBlue, located at 55 rue d'Amsterdam, 75008 Paris, providing the Sendinblue service for sending automatic emails.
- Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA providing the Google Suite service as an internal office for emails, calendars, documents and file storage.
- TYPEFORM SL Carrer, Bac de Roda, 163, local, 08018 - Barcelona (Spain) providing the Typeform service to generate the questionnaire to participate in a Test and collect the answers.
- HubSpot, Inc, 25 First Street, 2nd Floor, Cambridge, MA 02141 USA, providing the Hubspot service for tracking sales prospects and customers.
- Crisp IM SARL, 2 Boulevard de Launay, 44100 Nantes, France providing the Crisp service for conversation tracking and support.
These service providers act as subcontractors of TANDEMZ in the sense of the applicable regulations for the protection of Personal Data, on the instructions of TANDEMZ and in accordance with the contractual conditions signed with TANDEMZ respecting the applicable regulations for the protection of Personal Data.
6. Security measures implemented
TANDEMZ undertakes to ensure the security and integrity of the Personal Data processed on the Platform. To this end, TANDEMZ implements and maintains technical and organizational security measures for the Platform and, more generally, for its information system, adapted to the nature of the Personal Data processed and the risks presented by their processing. These measures aim to (i) protect Personal Data against destruction, loss, alteration, and disclosure to unauthorized third parties, (ii) ensure the restoration of the availability of Personal Data and access to it within appropriate time limits in the event of a physical or technical incident.
7. Transfers of Personal Data outside the European Union
The Participant acknowledges having been informed that the Personal Data concerning him/her are hosted on the servers of the company Clever Cloud SAS located in the European Union.
The Participant acknowledges having been informed and accepts that the Personal Data concerning him/her may be communicated to subcontractors whose services are hosted in countries outside the European Union. TANDEMZ's subcontractors guarantee that such transfers are carried out under appropriate and adequate security and confidentiality conditions that guarantee a level of protection of the Participant's Personal Data equivalent to the level required within the European Union, in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Regulations.
8. Rights of Data Subjects with respect to their Personal Data
The Persons Concerned have, at any time, the following rights over their Personal Data:
- Right of access: to obtain information on the processing of their Personal Data as well as a certain amount of information on the processing, it being understood that this information is in any case given in the present Personal Data Protection Policy;
- Right of rectification: obtain the rectification of Personal Data when they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure ("right of oblivion"): to obtain the erasure of Personal Data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or when the Data Subject objects to the processing of his or her Personal Data;
- Right to limitation of processing: to obtain the limitation of the processing of Personal Data when the Data Subject contests the accuracy of the data, when the time limit for storing the data has expired but the Data Subject still needs to keep the Personal Data for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court, or if the Data Subject has opposed the processing;
- Right to portability: to obtain the communication of the Personal Data that the Concerned Person has communicated to TANDEMZ in a readable format, or to ask TANDEMZ to transmit the Personal Data that the Concerned Person has communicated to another data controller;
- Right of opposition: to oppose at any time, for reasons related to his/her personal situation, to the processing of his/her Personal Data, in particular in case this opposition concerns commercial prospecting, including profiling;;
- Withdrawal of Consent: to withdraw one's consent to the future processing of one's Personal Data by TANDEMZ, when the processing is based on consent;
- Right to lodge a complaint: lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties if the Concerned Person considers that the processing carried out by TANDEMZ constitutes a violation of his/her Personal Data, online at https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes or by post at the following address: CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
The rights of the Persons Concerned regarding their Personal Data can be exercised at any time by contacting TANDEMZ by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Concerned Person will be asked to provide proof of his/her identity.
9. Cookie management
The information collected by means of cookies is solely and strictly intended for TANDEMZ, in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Regulations. Cookies from third party publishers (Google, Facebook) allow these publishers to access the information collected through their cookies, according to the modalities specified in the table and the clause "Social Networks" below.
The list of cookies used by TANDEMZ is available in its acceptance window. Click here to see it again.
The Participant may also set his or her browser to accept or disable cookies.
Cookie instructions for the most commonly used browsers are available at the following links:
- Windows Internet Explorer®: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/delete-and-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox®: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
- Google Chrome®: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE. Platform%3DiOS&hl=en
- Apple Safari® (iPhone; iPad): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265 Apple Safari® (Mac): https://support.apple.com/en-ca/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Disabling Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
10. Do Not Track
Do Not Track The Site and Platform respond to the Do Not Track ("DNT") signal. For more information on the DNT parameter, visit https://allaboutdnt.com/.